Applying to Preschool
Friends Christian School has two preschools: one on the Lakeview campus (Friends Christian Preschool) and one on the Rose Drive campus (Little Friends Preschool). On both campuses, students benefit from a program that blends academics and developmental practices, and is enriched by chapel and Bible, art, music, and perception.
Start by calling the Admissions Coordinator to schedule a visit and a personalized tour. If you prefer—Schedule a Visit.
The next steps are
- Registration Card
- Emergency Card
- Finance Card
After the completed application has been approved, your child will be placed on a class list.
Before your child's first day of preschool, additional forms will need to be completed and returned to the preschool office. They are listed in the next step.
- Physician's Report—Child Care Centers (to be completed by the child's physician)
- A copy of Immunization History (from the child's physician)
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
- Child's Preadmission Healthy History
- Parent's Right (completed by parents)
- Identification and Emergency Information Child Care Center/Family Child Care Homes (completed by parents)
- Child Care Center Notification of Parents' Rights (completed by parents)
- Personal Rights—Child Care Center (completed by parents)
- Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment
Friends Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.