Friends Christian Middle School
Middle school students are going through all kinds of changes—physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual. What a breath of fresh air to have them go through these changes in a school environment that takes their eyes off of themselves and places their focus on Jesus!Time and again our graduates have shared that their years at FCMS were the best years of their lives. Alumni and their parents have expressed gratitude for—
- Committed Christian faculty and staff members who feel called by God to model, disciple, pray, love, nurture, and invest in their students.
- Professional, credentialed teachers who are highly motivated to challenge and equip their students academically.
- Dynamic chapels, Bible classes, service projects and Christian discipleship.
- The fact that in addition to the core subjects of English, history, math and science—Bible, art, music, physical education, and technology are taught.
- Extra-curricular opportunities for students to discover their gifts and abilities, and to interact with others in competitive and creative settings.
- A positive peer culture wherein new students are welcomed and embraced, and life-long friendships are forged.
We invite you to visit FCMS and discover for yourself just how positive and encouraging these traditionally challenging years can be!
“Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech, in life,
in love, in faith and in purity.”
(I Timothy 4:12)