Offering families a dollar-for-dollar purchase of gift cards from over 100 retail stores, restaurants and gas stations, the Scrip Program earns a percentage of the sales for FCS. Here are four ways to support FCS:
- Tuesdays, Room EE2, Lakeview campus
- Wednesdays, Chapel, Lakeview campus
- Thursdays, Sanctuary, Rose Drive campus
Shopwithscrip.com is a free online scrip management tool. Visit www.shopwithscrip.com to set up your account. Enter the non-profit organization enrollment code: 81933C34126L. Note: Online orders placed through shopwithscrip.com will be processed at 9:00 AM on Tuesdays and will be available for Friday pickup.
Enroll in PrestoPay and pay for your orders with the electronic funds transfer system. To sign up, log in to your shopwithscrip account and follow these steps:
- Click on the PrestoPay link in the left navigation bar of your Family Home Page.
- Enter your bank account information on our secure website.
- Great Lakes Scrip Center will deposit two small amounts into your bank account. Enter these amounts in your PrestoPay registration to verify your account.
- You will receive an email with an approval code to send to your coordinator. Once your coordinator approves your account, you’ll be ready for online payment! For a small convenience fee of only $0.15 per order, you’ll have the quickest and easiest way to pay for scrip!
ScripNow eCards are electronic gifts cards that can be ordered and printed right from your shopwithscrip account. You’ll receive your scrip in minutes and be able to shop in stores or online immediately!
Register any or all of your existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards at www.escrip.com. Participating national, regional and local merchants will make contributions to FCS, based on purchases you make when you use your registered cards. Shop online at the eScrip Online Mall or shop locally. Dine out or book travel.
Register your Ralphs card at www.ralphs.com to participate in their Community Rewards program.