EmploymentThank you for your interest in Friends Christian School (FCS) and our employment opportunities. For 40 years, FCS has been providing an excellent, distinctly Christian education from preschool through 8th grade. Every employee at FCS
- is a committed Christian with a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Models a walk with Christ
- Encourages students to grow in their relationship with Christ.
Our teaching staff is highly qualified. All kindergarten through eighth grade teachers have state teaching credentials and certificates from the Association of Christian Schools International.
All preschool employees are fully qualified Early Childhood Educators, meeting or exceeding California state regulations. All preschool staff are EMS certified in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid.
If you are interested in joining our ministry here at Friends Christian School, please download and complete the forms below, and submit, along with a resume, to the Human Resources Department.
K–8 substitute teachers must have:
- a four-year college degree, or have completed three years of college
- passed the CBEST.
Preschool substitute teachers must have:
- twelve Early Childhood Education units from an accredited or approved college or university
- at least six months work experience in a licensed child care center.
Friends Christian PreschoolSupport Staff (M-F) 8:30am-1:15pm
Support Staff (M-F) 8:30am-1:15pm (for 2-year olds)
Friends Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, hiring and athletic policies or in other school-administered programs.(TOP)