Friends Christian School has a wonderful partnership with parent volunteers known as the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF). Members of the PTF and are encouraged to attend quarterly meetings and events. The PTF also offers a variety of committees where parents can get involved.
The PTF helps to:
- support teachers, staff, and the administration to do their work effectively.
- serving and loving our teachers, staff, and administrators as they carry out their work.
- promoting academic, spiritual, and social development for our student body that increases re-enrollment.
- Enhance and encourage parental participation.
Here are some of ways that our parents get involved:
- Robotics Coaches
- Box Top Counters
- Meet the Masters Volunteers
- Principals BBQ Grill Masters
- Spring Fling
- Pride Patrol
- Staff Breakfasts
- Christmas Wrapping Party
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Year End Breakfast
- and more!
If you have any questions, or are looking to volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.