Friends Christian Schools Success Program is a pullout support program for students who seem to be struggling to meet the grade-level expectations in their grade level. The program is designed to:
- provide specialized support to the classroom teachers to meet the academic needs of students
- provide direct services to students where they can participate in small group instruction targeted at addressing academic areas of need.
Support is also provided to classroom teachers in order to help address the social/behavioral needs of students.
Participation in Success
Students are identified as candidates for support based on:
- teacher observations and assessments
- school-wide screening results
- parent feedback
- a review of the student’s academic history and any formal assessment results.